Thursday, August 7, 2008

Horse shoe crabs!!!

Some friends does do windsurfing and Bianca and I like to watch..not do. Looks nice though and tempting, but when I think of the creatures that live down under the surface of the water, like the one you can see to your right, I do not so much feel like going to far off into the water. What if I did really fall in!!!! SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The weather is pretty warm now, sweat keeps dripping off my forehead, but there are ways too cool off, good thing. Hope that where ever you are you are comfortable and happy. Take care and take a good look at that HORSE SHOE CRAB to the right, sure does look like a horse shoe doesn't it???

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sharks!!! OOOOOOOOuuuuuuU! och storgäddan!!! Höuwa.
I dag har jag ridit på fjället, damn va nice det var!!
Ni verkar ha det gott där ni är, Jämtland är bra skönt just nu också, fjäll o solsken o hästar! Det du Jennie, du skulle varit med! Jag galloperade t.o.m!!
xxxxx